We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Please contact our customer service department if you have any questions or are experiencing any problems with our products. We would be glad to help you.
- All Firefield products are warranted against manufacturing defects for one year from date of purchase. Refer to instruction manual for more information.
- FIREFIELD will repair or replace any defective part at the discretion of FIREFIELD.
All sales are final.
- If you are experiencing problems with one of our products please contact us and we will gladly assist you. If it is determined you need replacement parts we will send them to you. If your warranty is still in effect we will send it at no cost to you.
- If it is determined by FIREFIELD that your product is defective we will discuss your return options at that point. Any unauthorized returns will be sent back to you and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- By accepting a FIREFIELD product, the buyer agrees to hold harmless Firefield and all associated parties from liability for any damage to persons or property which may result, for any reason, from the use or misuse of any FIREFIELD product.
- FIREFIELD may implement design changes or modifications at any time.
- FIREFIELD logos and pictures are property of FIREFIELD and may not be duplicated without express written permission from FIREFIELD.
- FIREFIELD is not responsible for web page errors/omissions.
- We reserve the right to cancel (with refund) or refuse any order at any time.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, FIREFIELD may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with FIREFIELD Industries, FIREFIELD has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of FIREFIELD. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, FIREFIELD seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).